Days Would Pass
Our release this week will be "Days Would Pass" a 16" x 20" high quality giclee print on archival paper with a layer of 24K Triple Gold Leaf. Prints will be hand signed and numbered in limited edition of 100 and embossed in the corner of the 1.5" white border.
These prints are made by screenprinting a layer of sizing (clear transparent ink with tack) and then applying Triple 24K gold leaf by hand and brushed off with a goat hair brush.
We're making this a limited edition because of the amount of time each print takes to hand embellish with Gold Leaf (not to mention how expensive each sheet of gold leaf is). But this print was begging for some shine, so we got the best of the best gold leaf, this 24K gold leaf is triple layered which adds an even more beautiful effect than the regular 24K gold leaf. I'm really excited about how the gold leaf on this print makes it pop and adds a new layer of depth to the field of flowers.
Available Thursday, March 21st at 3PM Pacific Time at jamesreadsmerch.comPrint details and specifics:
- Paper Size: 16" x 20" with cut edges
- Image Size: 13" x 17"
- Paper Stock: Acid Free Moab Entrada Natural Rag 290gsm
- Signed and embossed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner in edition of 100
- Produced in our studio in Los Angeles
- Layer of Triple 24K Gold Leaf
- Release: March 21st, 2019
All the Best,